The following tasks belong to the category HEADER:
In parentheses the name of the source file is given.
- Swap first and second axis of 2-dim (sub) set
and/or change the sign of the grid separation.
- Copy set and extend new set with one or more axes.
Change size of set.
- This task if a versatile tool to re-project data in a FITS
file to another- or a modified world coordinate system.
The output can be converted to a GIPSY set or a
legacy GIPSY set (to be used for tasks like ROTCUR,
- Add, change, delete or list item(s) in set header
- Display header information
- read, or update history or comment in set header
- This program finds the minimum and maximum value in a
subset or part of a subset. It also counts the number
- Re-project a spatial map into another map with a different
See also: Projections used in GIPSY. . (reproj.c)
- list header elements ( descriptors ) and their level in grids
- Make a slice through a set
- Smooth sets with a gaussian beam
- GIPSY Table maintenance program
- Copy a input set to an output set of which the axis
order may be different. This task may be an alternative