- Episodic accretion: a study of gas emission lines in eruptive young stars
Postel, Andreas (2020). University of Geneva.
- The future of protoplanetary disk models : Brown dwarfs, mid-infrared molecular spectra, and dust evolution
Greenwood, Aaron James (2018). University of Groningen.
- Modelling of energetic processes in the circumstellar environment of young solar-like stars
Rab, Christian (2017). University of Vienna.
- Water in protoplanetary disks : Line flux modeling and disk structure
Antonellini, Stefano (2016). University of Groningen.
- Lights and shadows : multi-wavelength analysis of young stellar objects and their protoplanetary discs
Rigon, Laura (2016). University of St. Andrews.
- CO ro-vibrational emission : Tracing the geometry of the inner protoplanetary disc
Hein-Bertelsen, Rosina (2015). University of Groningen.
- The Cosmic-Ray Dominated Midplane of Protoplanetary Disks : The Solar System Connection.
Chaparro Molano, German (2013). University of Groningen.
- Physics and chemistry of gas in discs
Tilling, Ian (2013). University of Edinburgh.
- High energy irradiated protoplanetary disks : the X-rays and FUV role in thermo-chemical modeling
Aresu, Giambattista (2012). University of Groningen.