The following tasks belong to the category ROTATION-CURVES:
``Rotation curves related''
In parentheses the name of the source file is given.
- INSPECTOR writes slices through a 3d GIPSY data cube.
It overlays radial HI velocities (i.e. 'tilted ring'
circular velocities) on velocities in XV diagrams and
lets you adjust the tilted ring parameters to get a
See also: INSPECTOR Supplementary documentation. (inspector.src)
- RESWRI derives the kinematical parameters from the observed
velocity field by fitting tilted-rings to the velocity field
and fits harmonic terms after convergence of the ROTCUR part of
code. RESWRI uses the 1 sigma error-field to calculate its
- ROTCUR derives the kinematical parameters from the observed
velocity field by fitting tilted-rings to the velocity field.
- Interactive modeling of rotation curves
- This program calculates the rotation curve for a truncated
exponential disk (Casertano, M.N.R.A.S., vol. 203,
p735-p747, 1983), or for any other user supplied density
law. It can also calculate the rotation curve for a
- SLICEVIEW is an inspection tool for 2d and 3d data sets. It
extracts and displays slices under any angle and (for 3-d sets)
shows z-profiles/flux at any position.
- Calculates model velocity field from input parameters
given by the user.