HEADER general subroutines
The following general subroutines belong to the category HEADER:
``Manipulation in set descriptor''
In parentheses the name of the source file is given.
- Copies header items from given levels in the input set to
the output set.
- Copies all header items which are located at a given
level in the input set, to a given level in the
output set, except for reserved keywords.
- Calculate primary beam correction
(after proper initialization)
- Finds the minimum and maximum and the number of blanks
in subsets by reading the corresponding descriptors or,
when they are not present, by determining them.
- Determines and updates the minimum and maximum and the
number of blanks in subsets.
- Writes (new) minimum and maximum and number of blanks of
subsets in the descriptor file and optionally deletes
the MINMAX descriptors at intersecting levels.