GDS low level subroutines
The following low level subroutines belong to the category GDS:
``Gipsy Database System''
In parentheses the name of the source file is given.
- Condition checking and handling routine.
Same as GDS___CHECK, excpet that GDS___LEAVEC is
called before the exit is taken.
- Central error handler for GDS.
- pack a grid value into a coordinate word
- Obtain a GDS server status block pointer, given a set name.
- Close all GDS server connections
- Obtain GDS error code associated with server connect failure
- Obtain GDS server-relative set name, given the full set path.
- receive data associated with the current request from GDS server.
- Issue a request to a GDS server.
- send data associated with the current request to a GDS server.
- copy a zero-terminated character string to a fchar.
- unpack a grid value from a coordinate word
- Contains GDS tuning routines.