The following tasks belong to the category FITS:
``Fits Data Format''
In parentheses the name of the source file is given.
- Loads a Digitized Sky Survey FITS file into a GIPSY set.
- Load FITS images from file or URL into a GIPSY set.
- This task if a versatile tool to re-project data in a FITS
file to another- or a modified world coordinate system.
The output can be converted to a GIPSY set or a
legacy GIPSY set (to be used for tasks like ROTCUR,
- List FITS files on a tape
- Load FITS files from tape into a GIPSY set.
- list header elements ( descriptors ) and their level in grids
- Writes disk set and subsets onto magnetic tape (or disk)
in FITS format.